Search Canada or Alaska
Explore Canada & Alaska map
Call for reservations and questions
1 800 217 0973
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Or contact your travel professional
Subscribe for expert travel tips and inspiration.
Please note that prices are listed in USD.
Tyax Lodge & Heliskiing Signature Heliskiing Package
Departs Vancouver: 4 Day / 3 Night package: (Tour Code: THPSIG3P) Jan 10, 17, 24, 31 Feb 07, 14, 25, 28 Mar 06, 13, 15, 20, 27
5 Day / 4 Night package: (Tour Code: THPSIG4P) Jan 13, 20, 27 Feb 03, 10, 17, 21 Mar 02, 10, 16, 23, 30
All pricing is in USD$
Signature Heliskiing Package - 4 Day / 3 Night
Add to my itinerary
Start planning your tailor-made holiday by contacting one of our specialists
Call 1 800 217 0973
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Or send a message
Enjoy a truly unforgettable heli skiing adventure in the south Chilcotin Mountains of British Columbia, one of the world's most desirable heli skiing regions.
On this 4-day trip you'll stay at Tyax Lodge, which has access to over 375 mapped runs, 830,000 acres of pristine powder and sees an annual snowfall of 5 to 25 meters.
Itinerary at a Glance
The journey from Vancouver is the beginning of your adventure; a scenic land transfer up the famous Sea to Sky Corridor through Whistler to Pemberton, followed by an air or ground transfer to Tyax Lodge.
The Tyax Lodge team will be waiting to greet you and bring you into the lodge. After a safety orientation and some essential paperwork, you will have the evening to settle into the lodge and make use of the amenities and spa, before your first gourmet dinner is served.
Heliskiing starts first thing the next morning after a hearty breakfast and stretch class. Lunch is served in the mountains, and each day after skiing, après ski is served in the lounge and bar. Enjoy massage treatments and body work, or some relaxation in the hot tub, wood sauna, or eucalyptus steam room.
On the final day of skiing, guests will return to the lodge to prepare for their departure via air or ground. Please note that in some conditions we are unable to fly and will transport by ground. Ground transfers depart from the lodge back to Whistler and Vancouver, arriving late.
- 10 guests & 2 guides per group
- Professional Guiding Services from certified ACMG guides (Association of Canadian Mountain Guides)
- Use of avalanche safety equipment including BCA backpack, shovel, probe and Pieps transceiver
- Use of powder skis and poles (guests must bring their own boots)
- Accommodation at Tyax Lodge
- Unlimited vertical (11,500 vertical meters skied guaranteed for the 3-Night package and 15,000 vertical meters skied guaranteed for the 4-Night package)
- All gourmet meals & non-alcoholic drinks
- Use of all resort facilities, including the spa facilities (treatments not included)
- Use of all recreational equipment, including snowshoes & cross-country skis
- Return transfers to Tyax Lodge & Heliskiing from Vancouver. Clients can also be picked up from Whistler. Please note that guests must ensure that Tyax Lodge & Heliskiing is advised of their Vancouver/Whistler hotel location at least 60 days prior to arrival
- Gratuities for lodge staff and instructors
- Spa treatments
- Alcoholic beverages
- This package is recommended for strong intermediate skiiers/snowboarders.
It is highly recommended that guests purchase the following insurance coverage:
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Trip interruption insurance
- Medical insurance
- Evacuation insurance