Search Canada or Alaska
Explore Canada & Alaska map
Call for reservations and questions
1 800 217 0973
Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Or contact your travel professional
Subscribe for expert travel tips and inspiration.
Please note that prices are listed in USD.
Ultimate Ski & Heli Adventure (Tyax Lodge & Whistler Blackcomb)
Departs Vancouver: (Tour Code: SPYVR01) Jan 6, 13, 20, 27 Feb 3, 10, 21, 24 Mar 2, 9, 11, 16, 23
All pricing is in USD$
06 Jan - 20 Jan, 2020 27 Jan - 16 Mar, 2020 23 Mar, 2020
06 Jan - 20 Jan, 2020 03 Feb - 21 Feb, 2020 24 Feb - 16 Mar, 2020 23 Mar, 2020
Add to my itinerary
Start planning your tailor-made holiday by contacting one of our specialists
Call 1 800 217 0973
Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Or send a message
This powder-packed mountain adventure includes 3 days of skiing at Whistler Blackbomb and 3 days of heli-skiing in the South Chilcotin Mountains.
With over 830,000 acres of ski terrain, an unbeatable après-ski scene and deluxe lodges to relax in at the end of the day, this is a ski enthusiast's dream vacation!.
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1 Vancouver to Whistler Depart Vancouver via scheduled motor coach service along the scenic Sea to Sky Highway to Whistler; enjoy panoramic vistas of the Howe Sound and the Coastal Mountain Range before arriving in Whistler. Enjoy an extensive range of winter activities or just relax and enjoy some of the many fine cafés and restaurants in the village.
Day 2-4 Whistler Skiing 3 day ski lift pass is included. With over 8,100 acres of snow-covered slopes, 16 alpine bowls, 3 glaciers, world-class terrain parks and half pipes, 200+ marked trails and a one mile vertical rise, Whistler is the ultimate in big mountain experiences. When you have explored the 8,000 plus acres of terrain on both mountains, head down to the valley and experience village life with restaurants, shopping, and day activities such as spa treatments, après ski and nightlife. Check out the many other winter activities Whistler has to offer. A genuine winter wonderland, Whistler offers endless ways to enjoy the great outdoors.
Day 5 Whistler to Tyax Lodge & Heliskiing Today you will be picked up from your Whistler hotel for the transfer to Pemberton, followed by an air or ground transfer to Tyax Lodge where The Tyax Lodge & Heliskiing team will be waiting to greet you and bring you into the lodge. After a safety orientation and some essential paperwork, you will have the evening to settle into the lodge and make use of the amenities and spa, before your first gourmet dinner is served. (Dinner included)
Day 6-7 Heliskiing Heliskiing starts first thing the next morning after a hearty breakfast and stretch class. Lunch is served in the mountains, and each day after skiing, après ski is served in the lounge and bar. Enjoy massage treatments and body work, or some relaxation in the hot tub, wood sauna, or eucalyptus steam room. (Breakfast, lunch, dinner included)
Day 8 Heliskiing and Evening Departure to Vancouver On the final day of skiing, you will return to the lodge to prepare for the departure to Vancouver. (Breakfast & lunch included)
Please note that ground transfers depart from the lodge at 5pm, arriving to Vancouver late.
Day 9 Vancouver Departure Your Ski & Heli Adventure ends upon check-out from your Vancouver hotel. (Breakfast included)
- 4 nights hotel accommodation in Whistler
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Vancouver
- 3 day ski lift pass in Whistler
Heli-skiing package at Tyax Lodge & Heliskiing, including:
- 3 nights accommodation in Tyax Lodge
- 3 days of heliskiing
- Unlimited vertical (11,500 vertical meters skied guaranteed)
- Use of powder skis and poles
- 2 professional certified guides
- Up to 10 guests per group, 1 group per helicopter
- Use of avalanche safety equipment including BCA backpack, shovel, probe and Pieps transceiver
- Use of all resort facilities, including the spa facilities (treatments not included)
- Use of all recreational equipment, including snowshoes & cross-country skis
- All gourmet meals & non-alcoholic drinks
- Transfer from Whistler to Tyax Lodge & Heliskiing
- Transfer from Tyax Lodge & Heliskiing to Vancouver downtown
- Activities and meals other than specified
- Alcoholic beverages
- Ski/snowboard equipment rental in Whistler
- Ski boots rental at Tyax Lodge (guests must bring their own boots or rent boots in Whistler)
- Transfer from Vancouver downtown to Vancouver Airport
- This package is recommended for strong intermediate skiiers/snowboarders.
It is highly recommended that guests purchase the following insurance coverage:
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Trip interruption insurance
- Medical insurance
- Evacuation insurance
Hotel Information: Superior Grade
- Whistler – Delta Whistler Village Suites, One Bedroom
- Vancouver – Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre, Traditional Room Deluxe Grade
- Whistler – Fairmont Chateau Whistler, Fairmont Room
- Vancouver – Fairmont Waterfront, Fairmont Room