Search Canada or Alaska
Explore Canada & Alaska map
Call for reservations and questions
1 800 217 0973
Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Or contact your travel professional
Subscribe for expert travel tips and inspiration.
Please note that prices are listed in USD.
Western Canada Ski Safaris | Banff-Jasper-Whistler Ski Safari
Ski mountain information
Whistler / Blackcomb Mountain
Marmot Basin Jasper
Ski Banff Lake Louise Sunshine
Departs From Calgary: Wednesdays & Saturdays (Tour Code: SP11) Nov 27, 30 Dec 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28 Jan 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29 Feb 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29 Mar 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21
All pricing is in USD$
27 Nov - 30 Nov, 2019 04 Dec - 07 Dec, 2019 11 Dec - 25 Dec, 2019 28 Dec, 2019 - 01 Jan, 2020 04 Jan - 18 Jan, 2020 22 Jan - 18 Mar, 2020 21 Mar, 2020
27 Nov - 30 Nov, 2019 04 Dec - 07 Dec, 2019 11 Dec - 25 Dec, 2019 28 Dec, 2019 - 04 Jan, 2020 08 Jan - 25 Jan, 2020 29 Jan - 12 Feb, 2020 15 Feb - 18 Mar, 2020 21 Mar, 2020
Child age 11yrs & under
Add to my itinerary
Start planning your tailor-made holiday by contacting one of our specialists
Call 1 800 217 0973
Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Or send a message
Enjoy the best skiing vacations in Western Canada on this 15-day ski safari.
Explore the world-class ski resorts of Banff and Jasper National Parks, indulge in the elegance of rail travel aboard the VIA Rail train and discover why Whistler is North America’s favorite ski resort.The world-class slopes and après-ski scene can't be beat!
Itinerary at a Glance
The below itinerary is only a suggestion, as we offer tailor-made personal service and solutions to help you plan your perfect vacation
Day 1 Calgary to Banff Leave Calgary on the express service to Banff where you will have ample opportunity to take in the sights.
Day 2 - 4 Banff / Lake Louise Skiing These 3 days are yours to enjoy Sunshine, Norquay and Lake Louise Ski Resorts, transfers are included to/from the resorts from your hotel.
Day 5 Banff to Jasper Travel northward along the Icefields Parkway to Jasper. This spectacular drive through glacier country will be highlighted by massive snow covered mountains, frozen waterfalls and broad-reaching valleys.
Day 6 - 7 Jasper Skiing Included is a 2 day ski lift pass for Jasper’s ski resort “Marmot Basin”. With 91 trails, 1720 acres of ski and snowboard terrain and 7 lifts, you'll have endless ways to enjoy the gloriously fresh powder.
Day 8 Jasper to Vancouver onboard VIA Rail This morning, board VIA Rail for Vancouver in Sleeper Plus Class. Leaving Jasper National Park, you’ll travel the ‘Yellowhead’ route past the sprawling grandeur of Mount Robson. Watch the scenery change from mountains to desert as you follow the Thompson River into central British Columbia. (brunch and dinner included today onboard VIA Rail)
Day 9 Arrive Vancouver Waking to the coastal city of Vancouver today, you will be transferred to your downtown hotel (included) upon arrival. The remainder of your day is at leisure to explore Vancouver on your own. (continental breakfast included today onboard VIA Rail)
Day 10 Vancouver to Whistler (Coach) Depart Vancouver on a scheduled coach transfer to the resort town of Whistler. The remainder of your day is at leisure to explore Whistler.
Day 11 - 14 Whistler Blackcomb Skiing Included is a 4 day ski lift pass for Whistler Blackcomb.
Day 15 Whistler / Vancouver Transfer back to downtown Vancouver or Vancouver International Airport, your transfer will connect with your onward journey.
- Scheduled transfer Calgary Airport/Downtown to Banff
- 4 nights accommodation in Banff
- 3 day tri area lift pass Banff/Lake Louise
- Scheduled transfer Banff to Jasper
- 3 nights accommodation in Jasper
- 2 day lift pass in Jasper (Marmot Basin Ski Area)
- Taxi transfer between rail station and hotel in Jasper and Vancouver
- Sleeping accommodation on board VIA Rail for 1 night (1 breakfast, 1 brunch, 1 dinner included onboard train)
- 1 night accommodation in Vancouver
- Scheduled transfer Vancouver to Whistler
- 5 nights accommodation in Whistler
- 4 days ski lift pass Whistler Blackcomb
- Scheduled transfer Whistler to Vancouver
- Canadian sales tax
Hotel Information (Moderate Grade)
- Banff - Banff Caribou Lodge (Standard Room)
- Jasper - Lobstick Lodge (Standard Room)
- VIA Rail (Upper / Lower Semi Private Sleeper Berth)
- Vancouver - Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel (One Bedroom Deluxe)
- Whistler - Aava Whistler Hotel (Deluxe Guestroom)
Hotel Information (Deluxe Grade)
- Banff - Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel (Fairmont Room)
- Jasper - Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge (Fairmont Room)
- VIA Rail (Private Bedroom)
- Vancouver - Fairmont Waterfront Hotel (Fairmont Room)
- Whistler - Fairmont Chateau Whistler (Fairmont Room)