Search Canada or Alaska
Explore Canada & Alaska map
Call for reservations and questions
1 800 217 0973
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Or contact your travel professional
Subscribe for expert travel tips and inspiration.
Please note that prices are listed in USD.
Siwash Lake Wilderness Resort Getaway
(Tour Code: MPYVR31) 3 Night Package: Friday 4 Night Package: Monday 7 Night Package: Monday & Friday
All pricing is in USD$
**4 Day/3 Night Package**
Child age 12 yrs & under
Add to my itinerary
Start planning your tailor-made holiday by contacting one of our specialists
Call 1 800 217 0973
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Or send a message
Welcome to a private and exclusive Canadian wilderness resort and family-owned guest ranch! This all-inclusive, intimate adventure hideaway is in the heart of BC’s cowboy country, providing 10,000 acres of space for horseback riding and outdoor adventures.
The ranch has a well-loved and responsive herd available for all levels.
Itinerary at a Glance
Sample Itinerary for 5 Day / 4 Night package:
Day 1 Arrive at Siwash Lake Wilderness Resort Vancouver by scheduled airline to Williams Lake and transfer to the Ranch. Welcome to Siwash Lake Wilderness Resort! Following a champagne arrival, Siwash’s onsite manager will give you a tour of the grounds. Depending on your arrival time, some may like to kayak or swim in the lake before dinner. After settling into your accommodations, hors d’oeuvres will be served on the panoramic sundeck of the main ranch house, followed by a 3-course alfresco dining experience. The evening will be topped off with live music, drinks, star gazing and treats around the campfire.
Days 2 - 4 Siwash Lake Wilderness Resort At 8.00am a wake-up tray will be placed at your door, consisting of coffee, tea, juice, and freshly baked goods to start your day. Breakfast follows at 9.00am, then at 10.00am your privately guided wilderness adventures begin! Each activity starts off with an immersive orientation, geared towards beginner through expert levels of experience. Choose two of the privately guided activities per day, such as: horseback riding, 3D all-terrain archery, fly-fishing, sport clay shooting, .22-gauge target shooting, hatchet throwing, wilderness survival, waterfall fire-ecology hiking, luxury stargazing, & helicopter safaris (extra cost).
At any time of day, you are welcome to participate in a wide array of self-guided activities. After your first privately guided fly-fishing session you are welcome to fish on your own between sunrise and sunset. A full day “River Safari” will take place in the duration of your stay. This is a privately guided adventure featuring a day trip, via horseback or 4x4 SUV, to a secluded river; a wonderful spot for fly fishing, river tubing, reading, sun tanning, and relaxing! At the river, a gourmet picnic will be served for lunch. When you are ready, your guide will take you back to the resort for hors d’oeuvres, dinner and the campfire!
Day 5 Depart Siwash Lake Wilderness Resort It’s time to say good-bye to British Columbia’s interior with the regular morning wakeup tray and breakfast routine, followed by self-guided activities before departure. Check out is at 11.00am. You will be transferred to Williams Lake for your scheduled flight back to Vancouver.
- Luxury accommodation (Choose from 2 categories: Ranch House Suites or Cariboo Loft Suite, based on request and availability at time of booking)
- Siwash Star Camp accommodation (swap out 1 night of your luxury accommodation)
- All meals (fine dining with set menu): breakfast, lunch and 3-course dinner; morning coffee service to room; snacks; picnics; hors d’ouevres and beverages (premium wine, beer and spirits)
- Self guided activities: yoga, canoeing, stand-up paddle boarding, swimming, jogging/hiking, biking circuit, star gazing, birding, badminton, meadow games and board games
- Private guided activities (2 per day): horseback riding program, fly-fishing (Rainbow Trout), waterfall fire-ecology hiking, sport clay shooting (12-gauge shotgun), rifle target shooting (.22 rifles), hatchet throwing, 3D all terrain archery, wilderness survival and kayaking
- Full day River Safari (1 per stay)
- All equipment for activities
- Fishing license
- Round trip flights to Williams Lake
- Private round trip ground transportation from Williams Lake Airport to Siwash Lake Wilderness Resort
- Spa Services
- Reserve Wines
- Helicopter Safaris
- Nanny service (must be booked prior to arrival)
- Fuel surcharge will be added at the time of booking and is subject to change
Resort will supply:
- All weather gear, riding boots, riding hat (not compulsory to wear), sun screen, bug repellent