Search Canada or Alaska
Explore Canada & Alaska map
Call for reservations and questions
1 800 217 0973
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Or contact your travel professional
Subscribe for expert travel tips and inspiration.
Please note that prices are listed in USD.
Luxury Lodges of the West Coast
Depart from Vancouver (Tour Code: MPYVRS3C4) Thursdays May 21, 28 Jun 4, 11, 18, 25 Jul 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 Aug 6, 13, 20, 27 Sep 3, 10, 17
All pricing is in USD$
21 May - 04 Jun, 2020
Add to my itinerary
Start planning your tailor-made holiday by contacting one of our specialists
Call 1 800 217 0973
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Or send a message
Experience two of the most stunning luxury lodges on Canada's west coast – Sonora Resort and Clayoquot Wilderness Resort – on this 8-day trip from Vancouver.
Enjoy immaculate service, gourmet meals and breathtaking outdoor adventure.At Clayoquot, furnished white canvas tents showcase glamping at its best.
Itinerary at a Glance
The below itinerary is only a suggestion, we offer tailor-made personal service and solutions to help you plan your perfect vacation.
Day 1 Vancouver to Sonora Resort
Your luxury lodge-hopping starts with a helicopter ride or float plane to
Days 2 & 3 Sonora Resort
Sonora Resort is not only a Relais & Chateaux luxury resort, with its stunning setting among towering trees, postcard views and the background music of waves lapping the shoreline, it also allows you to reconnect with nature. Take a guided eco boat tour, see grizzly bears, kayak, go rafting, hike the coastal rainforest or try heli-hiking. Fishing is one of the key experiences at the resort, with heli-fly-fishing, river fly-fishing and salmon fishing available. You’ll experience five star accommodations, an extraordinary level of attention and service, and breathtaking outdoor adventures. At the end of the day why not have your catch prepared the way you like it!
Day 4 Sonora Resort to Clayoquot Wilderness Resort
Your stay at Sonora Resort ends when you depart on your privately chartered floatplane for your scenic 30 minute flight over Vancouver Island to Clayoquot Wilderness Resort on Bedwell River. The 28 ultra-luxurious sleeping, dining, lounge and massage tents, appointed with all the luxurious amenities you can wish for, await for an extraordinary wilderness experience. In the evening, after you have moved in and explored the resort, your hosts sit with you to design your personal adventure for the next day. This means no “signing up” for particular activities in advance, you can decide what you would like to do each day.
Days 5 - 7 Clayoquot Wilderness Resort
Your outdoor adventure continues! Let yourself be swept away by ancient forests with 1,000 year old cedars, miles of walking and riding trails, pristine lakes, a majestic coastline, a breathtaking river estuary and abundant wildlife including whales and black bears. As the resort specializes in remote wilderness experiences, you may choose to be taken to a secluded beach to learn to surf, have a First Nations guide escort you on a day-long hike on the “Wild Side” interpretive trail and Flores Island, or kayak rushing rivers and private inlets. The resort’s signature experience is horsemanship with horses available for beginner to expert riders.
Day 8 Clayoquot Wilderness Resort to Vancouver
It’s time to say good-bye to British Columbia’s coastal wilderness and take the floatplane or helicopter back to Vancouver.
- Helicopter or floatplane transfer Vancouver Airport to Sonora Resort
- Sonora Resort 3 nights accommodation with gourmet meals and snacks
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Complimentary phone calls anywhere in the world
- All beverages (liquor, house wine, domestic beer, pop, juices & water)
- Use of all amenities at the resort - including outdoor heated pool, hot tubs, steam rooms, hot tubs, sauna, fitness room, tennis court, games room with billiards, shuffle board, foosball, virtual golf games, state of the art movie theatre
- Floatplane transfer Sonora Resort to Clayoquot Wilderness Resort
- Clayoquot Wilderness Resort 4 nights luxury waterfront ensuite tent with gourmet meals and snacks
- Spa Treatment (one hour)
- Guided and unguided activities include: hiking, kayaking, horseback riding, mountain biking, wildlife viewing (whales, eagles, bears), hot springs cove tour, walk the wild side tour, skeet shooting, archery & rock climbing, marine activities, salt and fresh water fishing ( ½ day of fishing)
- Floatplane transfer Clayoquot Wilderness Resort to Vancouver
- Travel Documentation